When I Work: by Bradley O.
- Focus on what the employer wants me to do.
- Let them know if I need to use the men’s room.
- Know how to get to work – drive, take a taxi, take a bus, walk, ride a bike – get gas if necessary.
- Pack myself a lunch – for example – Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese or soup.
- Finish my lunch on time.
- Dress however the boss tells you to dress.
- Leave your house on time to get to work on time.
- Try not to get angry, tell your boss nicely what’s bothering you, and make suggestions to make things happy.
- Ask for a list from the boss of your work and responsibilities.